Living Loud

Living Loud

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



My favorite part of being in the business world are the people that I meet and the stories we share. I truly admire the groundwork that my mother's generation has laid out before me in order for my generation to be able to have a choice of working in the home, out of home, or BOTH! At this stage in my life I am having so much fun being a career woman. I love going to networking events, being involved in the community, and seeing my office friends five days a week. I especially love meeting new people every day and hearing their stories.

The other day I had a meeting with one of my very favorite clients. 2 1/2 hours later our meeting was over. This particular client is a mentor to me. We discussed everything from our husbands, to philanthropy, a little gossip, being a woman in the business world, and we actually signed business with one another. I love her. I feel as though she understands where I am coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment