Living Loud

Living Loud

Monday, January 25, 2010


Hunter is our 9 year old Chowmation. I first met him when he was a few months old. My dad's buddy had a litter of puppies, and my dad called my younger sister and I to say that I had to come see the cutest puppies. There we seven puppies. They all looked like little bear-cubs. Hunter was the biggest of the litter, and in my eyes, the cutest. I called my husband and asked if I could bring one home. At the time, we were first married, lived out on 12 acres, and my husband worked out of town A LOT. I wanted a guard dog. I pleaded with my new husband to let me bring him home. He said "no I only want a hunting dog". Well, needless to say I did bring the puppy home. On the drive home I stopped at a pet store, picked up a collar with ducks on it and a matching leash. When we got home I introduced my husband to our new puppy "Hunter". He may not be a hunting dog, but he looked and was named the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment