Living Loud

Living Loud

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My aching mouth...

Seven years ago I had a root canal. It has officially "failed"! The root has an infection, and is rapidly spreading. I ignored the pain until I had a conversation with my friend and co-worker Janet on Friday. She encouraged me to go to the dentist thinking that it may be an adsess. Fortunatly, my dentist could get me in Friday at 3pm. I was pleased to learn that I don't have a cavity, but dissapppointed that the pain is being caused by a "failed" root canal. My dentist prescriped antibiotics for me. He showed me exrays and said that the infection has spread, and I need to see an endodontist. The infection is right next to a nerve. Boy let me tell you the nerve has been struck. I am now getting pains shooting through my cheeck up to the side of my head. Awww! I have had lousy sleep the last two nights to boot!

Hoping that the pain subsides for the Thanksgiving Day weeekend. 'Tis the season for eatin'.

Lee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment